Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
Services of the house
Facilities and services
Location and surroundings
Number of rooms
Size of rooms
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
Holiday themes - area features
Holiday themes - house features
The "Zara" stop of subways M3 and M5 "Zara" can be reached with 5-minutes walking.
The subway M3 lead you to:
- (2 stops) the Central Station, where stop the shuttle coming from Malpensa and Orio al Serio Airport.
- (3 stops) Republic Square, where there are Idro Montanelli Public Gardens, where there is the Museum of Natural History and Planetarium.
- (5 stops) Via Montenapoleone and the famous Teatro alla Scala.
- (6 stops) Duomo Cathedral.
The subway M5lead you to:
- (2 stops) Garibaldi station, where trains leave for Fiera Milano Rho, EXPO 2015 (about 10 minutes)
- (3 stops) Niguarda.
- (4 stops) Bicocca University.
- (6 stops) Fiera Milano City.
- (12 stops) San Siro Stadium.
Garibaldi Station can be reached on foot in about 10 minutes.
Without getting off the sidewalk, you can reach a supermarket and a few meters there are McDonald's, a mall and a hypermarket chain Carrefour, numerous pizzerias, bakeries and bars.
In a few minutes walk you can reach the disco Alkatraz, the Isola neighborhood, known for its trendy bars and the Blue Note.
Walking a few more minutes you can reach the famous Corso Como discos.
The nursing home St. Pius X and two gardens with games for children are a 3 minute walk.